Pages

What About Me?

What about me?! I am your average California girl who has been faced with many challenges, one after another, but continues to come out on top every time. The reason I have been able to overcome such extreme obstacles in my life is because I have always found something that is consistent to help me pull through. Sports and athletics are exciting, triumphant, competitive, and always challenging yet its always consistent and I know what to expect even when I am least expecting it. Like my life, sports and athletes are always faced with challenges, and my goal is to be the bridge to help athletes overcome challenges faced with sports everyday. This is why I decided to enter the health profession and become nationally certified as a personal trainer. 

Currently I am specializing in fat loss, hypothyroid disorder, and cancer training.


My certification include:
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
Living Strong Living Well Cancer Trainer
TRX Sports Medicine Trainer
TRX Group Trainer
American Safety and Health Institute

American Red Cross
Education Background: Athletic Training, Kinesiology

To read more about me read the 'ME:)' page at the top of the site.

Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and join conversations on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest @samanthalatasha. You can also contact me directly at samanthalatasha@gmail.com or view me at www.linkedIn.com/in/samanthalatashagonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment