Pages

The Beauty Detox Solution: Introduction

The reason for reading the Beauty Detox Solution is to bring out our inner beauty; the glow that we all know we have within us. So how do we get there? Well … we can start by understanding how our digestive tract works. By understanding what foods work for our system, we can influence the way we look and feel, as the saying goes “you are what you eat”!

In the world of fitness and nutrition, I do my best to keep an open mind at all the various conversation that goes on—after all we are still trying to figure out how the human body works and operates. I found myself at a Target 3 years ago roaming around the fitness and nutrition section when a Green covered book caught my eye—on the front cover read The Beauty Detox Solution: eat your way to radiant skin, renewed energy and the body you’ve always wanted. I Said to myself, “Yes. I want to beautiful and have a have that body I have always wanted”. I share my thoughts on this book and break down the essence of what I believe to be Kimberly 
Sybnder’s mission and share her knowledge as a reader of hers.
After reading the introduction, I am excited to get started on re-reading her informative Detox Beauty Solution. Synder states that her mission upon writing the book is to learn, “ how to unlock your highest potential beauty and achieve optimal health” as well as to help free up precious time  and energy from health gimmicks to debilitating diets and cleanses.
Beauty, defined by Kimberly Snyder, “should be deep, lasting and magnetic, and grow from the inside out”(Xii),in other words beauty is not only the appearance but a reflection of the health of the inside of your body, in other words Synder marks, “A woman who just glows”, if you are healthy inside then you will be and feel healthy on the outside.
Snyder tells us about her professional and even more interestingly her personal experiences during her 3 year around the world experiences of immersing herself in cultures. She explains that in Thailand fruit is culturally important and she discovered that coconut oil can be used to nourish the skin and in China she learned that the beautiful glowing women eat goji berries and focused on medicinal herbs, whereas in India she discovered her passion for yoga, and last but not least she found that in Africa, women use natural shea butter on their skin. Since being influenced from her travels Synder has created her philosophy of living a healthier and fuller life by introducing three Beauty Detox Phases.




No comments:

Post a Comment